Thursday, March 14, 2013

Acadia National Park – Cadillac Mountain

Looking out at the view from the top of Cadillac Mountain (Photo taken August 13, 2012).

I’m not the most athletic person in the world, but I can say that my family & I have successfully climbed Cadillac Mountain in Acadia National Park every year for the past several years…

…In our car.

While there are hiking paths leading to the top of Cadillac Mountain, you can also drive to the top. It’s a great option, considering it’s the highest point on the North Atlantic sea board. The views here are amazing!

Exploring the top of Cadillac Mountain (Photo taken August 13, 2012).

I also highly recommend coming here on clear nights. There are so many stars…Words can’t even begin to describe it. Just take my advice & see it for yourself!




No comments:

Post a Comment