Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Update – November 6, 2013

ACADIA NATIONAL PARK – SEPTEMBER 5, 2013: A scenic carriage trail winds around Jordan Pond
So much has happened since I’ve last posted! To start, I’ve just updated my site with some brand new pictures from Acadia! There are only a few posted right now (mostly from Jordan Pond, but there is one from Cadillac Mountain as well), but more will be posted in the coming months…

I also have some brand new images from Ogunquit available on Dreamstime!

Also, I got the wonderful opportunity to take some pictures around my home town of Baltimore for Navigation Solutions. If you’re ever in the Baltimore area with a Hertz rental car, be sure to check them out!

I also entered my photography in the Maryland State Fair again this year, & I placed third in the Wildlife category with this photo from Assateague:

ASSATEAGUE ISLAND – MAY 14 2013: A wild pony grazes on the dunes of North Ocean Beach.
My other two entries (which didn’t win anything but I still love) were these images from my portfolio:

The Jefferson Memorial becomes a very popular spot during the late afternoon (Photo taken May 1, 2013).

ASSATEAGUE ISLAND – MAY 14 2013: A view from North Ocean Beach.
Last but not least, you can follow me on my new Twitter account for all my updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment