Monday, August 4, 2014

Ocean City, MD – 2014

Ocean City, MD – May 2, 2014: A close up of a wave as it crashes onto the beach.
I know I’ve already talked about Ocean City, but I got the chance to return this year & I wanted to share these new images with you!

Ocean City is the most popular beach destination for people for living in my little part of the world. I’ve been able to visit several times, & have taken tons of images there over the years. This year, I took my new 18-200mm lens.

It’s like seeing with new eyes!

Ocean City, MD – May 2, 2014: A sandy path leads to the beach, circa 63rd Street.
Most people flock to Ocean City during the summer, but I highly recommend visiting in the late spring. The weather is warm instead of humid, & there’s plenty of room to spread out…

Ocean City, MD – May 2, 2014: A person is sitting on the beach & listening to the waves.
Ocean City might not be the first place people think of when they think of visiting the beach, but maybe that’s exactly how it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment